What’s your favorite part when it comes to salads? It’s the topping, right? Whoever came up with the recipe for Chicken Caesar wrap knew that the topping was going to make the difference, and it does! But, there are other details to pay attention to. If you’ve had Chicken Caesar salad in several restaurants then surely you saw that they all make it differently.
So, today we prepared for you the best Chicken Caesar Recipe you can find, created by our very own chefs from Rakija Lounge!
- 1 cup chopped roman lettuce
- 1 slice thick-cut bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1/2 cup baked, shredded chicken
- 2 tablespoons Caesar dressing*
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup of croutons
- 1 big flour tortilla
Ingredients for Caesar dressing:
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 of a lemon, juiced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix together until combined. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes and it’s ready to go into the wrap.
In a bowl, mix the salad, bacon, chicken, dressing, and parmesan.
Chop the croutons roughly, then add them into the mixture.
For 10-15 seconds, microwave the tortilla to make it easy to roll. Put the lettuce mix in the middle of the tortilla. Fold in the tortilla’s two sides and roll like a burrito. Cut the wrap to serve in half.
Suggestions for Great Chicken Wrap
- Using pre-cooked chicken is a good option (you can often find it on discount) or you can boil and slice some chicken breasts. It’s super easy and you can use it later for other meals.
- Make an effort and use real shredded Parmesan cheese, not the premade one from packages. It tastes so much better and is less expensive.
- Use a low-calorie Caesar dressing if you want to make these wraps less fatty.
So now that you know how to make chicken Caesar Salad Wrap why not try reading some of our other recipes? Here at Rakija Lounge we take pride in preparing good food and we are more than happy to share all our recipes with our readers.
If you’re a fan of salad wrap why not try our Cobb Salad? We hope you will enjoy it and prepare it for your friends and family. Be sure to drop by our restaurant and get a taste of traditional Balkan food in a lovely Miami atmosphere.